Here is the lawnmower Remington sent me:
- Easy to put together
- VERY easy to start
- Quieter motor
- Adjustable height (all four wheels are adjustable at the same time)
- Comfortable handle
- Can choose from side discharge, mulch, or bagging lawn clippings
- No gas required
- No winter maintenance, simply store battery for winter
- No cord required
- We mowed lawn twice and never had to charge battery (still life left)
- Has indicator lights on battery so you know when power is running low and it needs to be charged
- Most important: it was great at cutting the lawn (better then our traditional lawnmower)
Here is video of how easy lawnmower is to start:
- Because of the battery lawnmower is a little bit heavy, would not work if you have very large hills or steep inclines to mow.
- Not self-propelled, this is only a drawback if you are used to a self-propelled lawn mower.
- This was a smaller base compared to our other lawnmower. This is 19" and our previous mower was 22"
Remington sent me the lawnmower free of charge, but asked me to be 100% honest in my review of their product.